Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome New Baby Boy

Here's a card I made for a woman at work.  She gives cards to family and friends with new babies.  This one is for a new baby boy, and I've covered his name in my photo.


I even finished off the inside with coordinating papers and a few Cricut cuts. Couldn't resist!

All the cuts are from New Arrival Cartridge.  The onesie is cut at 4" with shadow; the booties are cut at 1-1/4" w/shadow, and the circle emblem is cut at 2-1/4".  Papers are from DCWV Nana's Nursery-Baby Boy.  Solids come from my stash.  The duck on the onesie is an EK Success punch--isnt't that so cute?!

Thanks for stopping by!  Your comments are welcomed and appreciated.--Pat N.

13 comments:

  1. Oooh, that purple and green look great together. Cute background paper and love the finished touch on the inside. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute, Pat! I'm loving the green and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really cute card!!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet baby card! Love the papers and how it is personalized! Perfect for the baby scrap book!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. The color scheme is great! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow super cute card I love those colors together.


    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card Pat! I love the soft colors and the adorable cuts...so cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! I absolutely love those colors together! The purple ducky is so cute!! :)

    Lisa
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it! These colors look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute design and those papers are perfect.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...