Sunday, November 13, 2011

Little Girl Birthday Card

My daughter needed a birthday card for a little girl's birthday who is just turning 1.  Here's the card I made.   It's a 5x7 card.  I used Birthday Cakes cartridge to cut the princess and the wording with shadows.  And now I can't remember what cart I used to get the background tag since I made this Thursday night! 


Ran the background mat through my Sizzix using the Cuttlebug Polka Dots embossing folder, added a ribbon, and some bling, and there you have it!  Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. How pretty! That is going to be one happy little girl.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, fun card! I love the way you used the label as a frame for the princess.

    Thanks for the inspiration,

    Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty! Love the embossing on this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teal with the pink. Looks great. I didn't even realise there was such a cute princess cut on the Bday Cakes. LOVE it. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! :) i love pink, yellow, and light blue together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Card I love it.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...