Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fashionista Birthday!

Here's a birthday card I made for a co-worker. I like how it turned out--what do you think?

This card is 5x7. Using the Forever Young cartridge, I cut the model at 5-1/4" with shadow.  The word Fashionista is cut at 1-1/4" with shadow.  Patterned paper is from DCWV Hippie Chic matstack.  Solids from my stash.  Used a Fiskars edge punch inside and out, and Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder on the yellow cardstock and skirt of her dress.  The Happy Birthday stamp is TPC Studio and the other is a wooden stamp from my stash.  Oh, and I popped up the model with foam dots. Thanks for stopping by.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Birthday Sundaes - a birthday card
You Had Me at Craft - linky party
Craft Junkie Too - linky party

7 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card! Love how you also created the inside of the card too! Thanks for playing in this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    Samantha
    hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pat! Love the fun colors and great inside sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im a new follower too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card! I love the silhouette image with her fab dress. Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...