Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

This is fun!

A Tic Tac Toe Challenge at
Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Here is the board.


I went diagonally, left to right...
Bunnies, pastels, ribbon


These little bunnies make me smile.  They are all My Creative Time dies, along with the sentiment stamp.  I cut the tag and used an MCT edge die for the scalloped edge.  Applied some ric-rac, a punched sun, and ribbon.

Hope you'll play along at Die Cuttin' Divas this week and enter your card, layout, or altered project into our challenge.  Be sure to include a die-cut, telling us what it is, and link your post back to the DCD web site.  We look forward to seeing what you create.

Thanks for hopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Cuteness to a tee! LOVE this tag Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! Those little bunnies are so sweet!! What a fun tag!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet tag!! Love it my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little bunny butts on this cute tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, this is incredibly adorable! What a super cute tag-the colors, the papers are so perfect together and I LOVE the bunnies! SO darn cute!!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a adorable tag!! I love the cute bunnies!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your tag! Did you see I shared it it on the Die Cuttin' Diva FB page? :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...