Sunday, April 20, 2014

An Easter Card in a Box

I made a card in a box for my husband
for Easter.  So fun to make!



It was easy to do following one of the many tutorials out there.  This one folds to an A2 size card.  Actually, it's a little shorter at 5" because I thought the flaps were too long so I shortened them.







And look at these great eggs I found to put in my husband's and daughter's baskets.  I think they're a scream!  


It's a beautiful, sunny day here in Maryland, temps at 60 degrees.

Happy Easter everyone!


5 comments:

  1. This is super fun Pat! Love those cute Easter eggs!! They think of everything!! We will be at 90 today! Summer is here in Arizona! Hope you have a wonderful Easter! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I absolutely Love this!!
    ADORABLE!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...