Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Pastel Colors Challenge

 Hi, so glad you stopped by!

This week at Die Cuttin' Divas, the challenge is...
Pastel Colors.





I recently bought these patterned Pastel papers by Core'dinations.  Aren't they pretty!?  Just perfect for this challenge.  I cut a lot of pieces because I wanted to use a variety of patterns and colors.  On the one hand, I hated cutting a new piece for a little butterfly, but on the other hand, why have the paper if I'm not going to use it!?  You know what I mean, I'm sure!!  



The other "new" recent purchase I used was My Creative Time's Hello Chickie die and stamp set.  Isn't that little chick so adorable?




Here's the card opened. It's actually a birthday card with a springtime/Easter theme.  



I even covered the back this time because my card base was white, and since it's so easy to do with this Sizzix flip-it die.

Hope you'll join in the color challenge this week.  Use pastels in your card, layout or altered project and be sure to use a die cut.  Link your post back to the Die Cuttin' Divas blog.  We hope to see you there!

Thanks for visiting me today.

I'd like to enter these challenges with my card:
Cut It Up - Easter
D.L. Art April Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces - Show it Off Linky Party, Anything Goes
Red Carpet Studio - Easter inspired
Jo's Scrap Shack Friday FunDay Challenge - Anything Goes
Craftin' Desert Divas Linky Party - Anything Goes


15 comments:

  1. very cute and I love the paper you chose. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! love that paper pad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun paper....
    This is REALLY SWEET!!!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! I love the papers!! The butterflies are gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a adorable card!!! Love the papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card!! Love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pat! This is absolutely ADORABLE! I couldn't resist stopping by to tell you how cute this, and to invite you to stop by and share it with us in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We would LOVE to have you join us!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like swing cards. This one is no exception. Great use of patterned papers, even though you had to cut into fresh sheets!!

    Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a beautiful swing card!! The patterned papers are just so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card. Lovely design. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable!! This is such a cute design and I love the paper stack!! I have been sick since last Friday! I have given up trying to catch up, now just trying to move forward! Hope you are well! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun, bright, and happy card! Love the swing element and you even did the back...awesome! Thanks for sharing your work over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! LOVE the papers and the swing fold is so fun! Perfect Easter card! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Cut It Up and Craftin' Desert Divas!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute flip card!!! Love all your papers, the little chick is adorable and all the butterflies are so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...