Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Girly Girl

Hi Everyone!

It's Tuesday, so there's a new challenge at
Die Cuttin Divas.

This week, it's Make It Girly.

And I don't think you can get much girlier than this card!


This card measures 5 x 6-1/2".  I found that cute background paper in a barely-used K&Company paper pad called Berry Sweet.  The princess is cut at 5" from Birthday Cakes cartridge and I added the doily trim at the bottom of her dress, along with her crown, which are both made with edge punches.  The sentiment is an All Around Stamp from My Creative Time. I gave her a PK face.  Of course, I had to add glitter in all the right places, ribbon, pearls, and a heart gem.

We hope you'll join in the challenge this week and link up your "Girly" project to Die Cuttin' Divas.  Be sure to use a die-cut too.

Thanks for stopping by!


8 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest princess card, Pat!! She's adorable!! I love the pink!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaw, your princess looks amazing! Love the sparkle you added to her dress! The papers are perfect and love the bow!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink, princess, gems, ribbon...yes...definitely girly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a adorable card!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable is that birthday princess?! Love all the girly embellishments :0)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Ty for sharing!!!

    http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how precious! What little princess wouldn't love it :) I think the patterned paper is so fabulous and I love the glitter outline you created on her dress too.

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...