Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Die Cuttin' Divas Tuesday Challenge

Welcome!

It's time for another challenge at

This week's challenge is...
Use orange and white



I thought this would make a cute gift card to include with a present. The popsicle comes from Doodlecharms cartridge, the arrow label is MyCreativeTime, and the butterflies are from an EK Sucess punch.  The base card is from DCWV Citrus matstack, and the orange polka dot is Recollections paper. 



 Not knowing exactly what occasion I'll be using this for, I've left the inside blank at this time.




Be sure to check out all the wonderful inspiration from the other Design Team Divas.  


You'll have one week to create your card, layout or altered project following this week's theme.  Please be sure to use a die-cut and link your post back to the Die Cuttin' Divas blog site.


We hope you'll join in the challenge this week; we can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by: I appreciate your visits.


I'd like to also enter my card in the following challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog - Cool Treats
The Pink Elephant - use orange


13 comments:

  1. Love this. Looks so fun and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious card, love the popsicle.
    It's so funny, I have this cartridge and didn't even pay attention to the icons on it.... love it Pat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome!! The Popsicle is yummy!! Love the polka dots!! Happy Tuesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pat! This ice cream is super yummy! Loving the pattern paper! Hope all is well! My girls are in their 2nd week of school and I am struggling with them being at 2 different ones. Trying to squeeze everything in and keep up my running and crafting has been a challenge! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet!!! LOVE the adorable popsicle and perfect sentiment!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, I really like the fun polka dot pattern paper you used!! Thanks for linking up at FCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's just about the cutest popsicle ever! Definitely makes one crave an orange creamsicle :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her Pat!! How have you been?? I love this card, it is so summery!! Great colors!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very pretty and yummy card! Love it! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Cute & Yummy!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this popsicle cut from Doodlecharms and I love this orange popsicle. Yummy! Thanks for joing us this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks yummy!! Thanks for joining us this week at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...