Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Hi Everyone!

Today brings another challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas
and this week it's
a Sketch Challenge!


Here's my card.




And here's the inside.




This card measures 5x7, with a black mat.  The yellow, blue, and pink patterned papers are all from a DCWV Mat Stack containing Bright Coordinating Prints and Cardstock, which is almost 3 years old now! It was one of my first paper purchases when I started making cards.  The label is a die-cut from my Art Philosophy cartridge, and that adorable sentiment is from the stamp set, Candy Speaks, created by Barb of Bug Bites! I masked off a few words so I could continue my greeting on the inside--I typed this part on my computer.  When I realized that I didn't have a cartridge with popcorn on it, I resorted to Clip Art and found this colorful image. Hope you like it!


So now it's your turn.  Are you ready for the challenge?  

You'll have one week to create your card, layout or altered project following the sketch below.  Please remember to use a die-cut and link your post back to the Die Cuttin' Divas blog site.


Here's the sketch.



We hope you'll join in the challenge this week; we can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back again real soon.

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! I love the popcorn (my fav treat)!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I just love food images on cards :) Those little arrow embellishments are a ton of fun too.

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I would love to have some butter popcorn now..... With a tall glass of soda.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I LOVE LOVE popcorn and especially with butter, I had had some yesterday at the movies watching Despicable Me hee hee:). Fabulous fun card my friend. Have a great evening
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...