Tuesday, August 20, 2013

DCD Challenge

Welcome!

It's time for another challenge at

This week's challenge is...
Back to School



I used A Child's Year cartridge to cut this young boy image.  There was a corner frame attached to him which gave the illusion of a chalkboard, but I cut that off and provided a "real" one!  Haha!

The words are from Simply Charmed cart, and the stars are from a Fiskars punch.  Patterned papers are from DCWV Grade School mat stack.
Simple and basic, but I think it turned out real cute.  



We hope you'll join in the challenge this week.

You'll have one week to create your card, layout or altered project following this week's theme, Back to School.  Please be sure to use a die-cut and link your post back to the Die Cuttin' Divas blog site.


Thanks for stopping by: I appreciate your visits.


I'd like to also enter my card in the following challenges:
Melonheadz Friends - back to school
Creative Inspirations Paint - back to school
Scrappy Moms Stamps - back to school
DL Art Thankful Thursday - back to school


9 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Love the image and papers!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid card for a great showcasing on this challenge..love the image and the layout...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great silhouette! Fun paper too! I am running a 5K on Friday! I am super excited! I hope I can run fast lol! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a fun card with great details the chalkboard like cover and the notebook sheet inside!! Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Love the pretty papers you used! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card love the silhoutte image Have a great day my friend
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat, this turned out great! I love this cartridge! All the silhouettes are so awesome! Your papers are perfect and love the little stars! Great back to school card...hard to believe school is starting already!
    Have a super evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very cute!! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...