Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crafting with Cristina Challenge #20--Cricutless & Stamping

I found the perfect challenge to enter this card, which I made for my husband's 14-year old nephew.  I knew he played guitar and I needed something cool and not cute!  I found this paper at Michael's.  It's by Autumn Leaves and it's called HoneyDo-Diamond Plate.  I cut the paper to fit the card and to show each section of color/pattern.  The silver shimmer paper is from a Heidi Grace 8x8 stack, and the black with polka dots is from my scraps.  I wound up putting the polka dot paper over the solid black at the bottom because I thought it looked better.  The stamp is from Inkadinkadoo Rock Star set, and I added 3 black dots as well!  The guitar is a sticker from Creative Imaginations.

Simple and quick!  No cricut cuts and some stamping involved.  That's the requirements for Cristina's Challenge #20.


This is the 12x12 paper before it was cut.
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Great project !
    Have a great Thursday ;-)
    Maria Elena~
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Pat!! :) Definitely cool and not cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pat, your card turned out so so so nice :)
    and the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card... great job with the challenge...

    Thanks for playing with us at CWC..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! I agree... I like the PP underneath. i do that a lot as well, sometimes it just works better.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafting With Cristina!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...