Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Penguins!

This week's challenge at

Use a Penguin

In recognition of Penguin Awareness Day (it was yesterday), we challenge you to make a card, layout, or altered project with a penguin in it.

I found this sweet guy on the Winter Frolic cartridge, along with the sentiment.  So I figured why not make an early holiday card?  Go me!



Some added touches
Google eyes 
Twine hat trim and lollipop stick
Stickles on the cloud
Gems to dot the "i's" and the center of lollipop

The patterned paper is from DCWV Christmas stack.

We hope you'll join the challenge this week.  
Remember, you have one week to plan, create, and submit your project using a penguin.  Please include which die cut you used and link your post to the Die Cuttin' Divas blog.

We look forward to your seeing your creations!
Thanks so much for stopping by.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Little Scrap Pieces - Fun Friday Linky Party
DL Art Thankful Thursday January linky challenge 
2 Creative chicks - anything goes

13 comments:

  1. This is adorable Pat! What a cute penguin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I could just squeeze that penguin... Too cute...love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card! Love it! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Pat!! The penguin is so cute!! I love his googly eyes and lollipop!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super, super cute card Pat! The fun background paper looks amazing and your penguin couldn't be cuter! Love the twine on the hat and those eyes....so cute! Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. your card is adorable, your penguin is too cute!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes January Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat, your little penguin is so fun!!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the floss on his hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if penguins can laugh like woody woodpecker? HA! Love your little guy, wish I had a penguin cut to play along! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card!!! I'm a follower now. Your neighbor from York , PA.
    Ana
    acpapeterie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and adorable...now I wonder why I don't have that cartridge, I just might have to get it...super cute...and I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww such a cute card Pat and I LOVE his adorable hat with the twine:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...