Saturday, March 16, 2013

Suburbia!

I'm loving this Cricut cartridge, Suburbia!!  The images are so cute.

Here's a card I made for a co-worker's birthday.



The paper is Everyday Eclectic from Echo Park.  I won this pack back in January from Joy's Life, and it includes some really great papers with fun patterns! Love it, and thank you, Joy!



Popped up the image w/shadow on some foam squares.  Don't you just love the colors and patterns?



I love the silhouette of this girl talking on the phone.  And seriously?  "You're having a birthday?!"  That's what I put on the inside of the card to my friend, with a birthday greeting, too.  She loved it!


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - paper piecing
Craftin' Dessert Divas - anything goes linky party
Paper Playtime - anything goes
D.L. Art - anything goes linky party
Everyday is an Occasion - link party
Docerela Creations - pastel colors (the aqua blue is sort of pastel, isn't it?)


Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. Hi Pat, great blog makeover! Fun card :0)

    Thank you for joining our challenge over at Docerela

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Pat! I think that blue is a lovely pastel! Thank you so much for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member- Nitasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this Pat!!
    GREAT cut and love the sentiment!!
    Awesome job :)
    Thanks for sharing and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! What a great retro feel - your papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is seriously a fun card.
    I may hae to revisit this cartridge I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color Pat! This cartridge looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  7. No wonder your friend loved the card, I do too! :) The colors look amazing. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cart is calling my name a lot. Love your colors on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pat,This is BEAUTIFUL!Love the blue.Its my sisters favorite color.
    GORGEOUS card!Awesome job!
    Its a Winner!!
    Have a Wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun, Pat!! I love the cut you used!! Suburbia looks like an awesome cart!! The colors and background paper are fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along at Paper Playtime and happy St. Patrick's Day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card. Love the colors.
    Thanks for joining us over at Paper Playtime.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper Playtime ♥DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great card! I have this cart, but haven't made anything yet. You inspired me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card. Thanks for playing along with Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! beautiful card and the two colors really stand out ! I hope you are doing well my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute and Fun card Pat, I really like the papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. fun card! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Dulce Silva

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card ! Thank you for joining us over at Docerela Creations - DT Member Susete.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card.

    Thank you for joining us over at Docerela Creations - DT Member Ana

    Ana
    www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...