Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter Everyone!


Wanted to share two Easter cards I made.


Art Philosophy egg-shaped card cut at 5-3/4"
Chick cut from Create a Critter at 3-1/2"
Pink, blue, green and yellow cardstock
Cuttlebug Baby's Breath Embossing Folder
Yellow, pink and green glitter glue
Pink Liquid Pearls for the necklace!
Typed sentiment on computer
2 Black brads for eyes



Kraft card base
Gold, blue and pink cardstock
DCWV patterned paper
Bunny face from Doodlecharms cart
EK Success border punch
Spellbinders Ribbon Banners
Typed sentiment from computer
Blue gems


And here's the card my husband gave me!
It's like a foot tall!  I can pet the bunny!


I'd like to enter the following challenges with at least my first card.
Little Scrap Pieces - Bunny or Easter
Pause Dream Enjoy - anything goes
HIMCR - Freestyle, anything goes

Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Super cute Easter cards! I really like that first one. So, why didn't your hubby make you one? : ) Mine would never either!

    Happy Easter to you!
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are too cute. Wow, great job to your hubby for I getting that life size card...;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ HIMCR ♥DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are TOTALLY Cute!
    Wishing you a Happy Easter.
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cut e, I like the bright, fun colors! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of your cards are absolutely adorable!! And your huge bunny card is so sweet!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP!! I hope you and your family are having a very happy Easter :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Easter cards. Love the bling on the chick. Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at FCCB. Kim ogden

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun cards.Thanks for playing along with FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADORABLE Easter cards:)
    Thanks for joining us at Little Scrap Pieces!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute cards Pat...love the sweet images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable! Thanks for playing along at Hiding in my Craft Room! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh Pat your bunny is adorable but I love that little chick so super cute. Hope you had a wonderful Easter! thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the bunny too! Easter is my favorite! Cause there always a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did I miss these?? They are super cute! I hope your Easter was wonderful! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...