Friday, June 24, 2011

Operation Write Home--Challenge #7

Last card!!! YEAH!!!! This is the last card for the Operation Write Home challenge presented by Kassidy at Inking It Up this week--Challenge #7, a Thank you card.  Go to her posts to read all about this good cause, even if you don't enter. It's close to the deadline now.  This is very basic card.  Only used a Cricut cut for the label from Lacy Labels, ribbon, 2 gems, and the patterned paper is DCWV Amber Autumn matstack.
This was fun trying to meet each challenge, and was done for a good cause too.  It kind of taught me to simplify!  I want to thank everyone who stopped by and left comments on my posts; I sincerely appreciate them all.  TFL!

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! I agree that sometimes knowing how to whip up things that are quick and simple and not over-thinking or over-complicating our projects can be a really good skill to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto your message...love you card creation. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flower paper you used. It is so pretty and I'm loving the gems!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...