Sunday, December 12, 2010

More Christmas Cards

Made some more cards tonight, experimenting with the penguin from Create a Critter.  First cut him at 3-1/4" which was probably too big for an A2 card, but I made use of him anyway.  Modified this Santa Cap a bit to fit his head.

Then I cut him at 2-3/4" which made it easier to fit him on a card with other embellishments!  Thanks to Elaine at http://www.expressionsbyelaine.blogspot.com/ for her cute ideas!  Check out her blog.


Then I made this card using the wreath from Jolly Holidays.  I like the way it cuts the wreath with uneven edges.  This is cut at 3".  I stamped "deck the halls" with a $1 stamp from Joann's.  The paper is from there too - 6 sheets in a pack for $1, and used my Fiskars border stamp for the lacy look.  Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...