Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Cards

Thought I would share some of the holiday cards I've made for this Christmas.

I actually made this cute little guy with the Sizzix snowman die cut.  Really had fun putting these cards together.

Bought the Christmas Cheer cartridge to make this card.  Reminds me of the xmas lights we used to put on our house and tree when I was growing up.  This card was made to fit in a #10 envelope.

This stocking is from the Lite Jolly Holidays cartridge I bought at Walmart on Black Friday for only $20.  Well worth it.  Lots of other cute images on this cartridge.  The next one comes from Jolly Holidays too.

Can you tell I like this paper?  Hope you enjoyed looking; I certainly enjoyed sharing!

6 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful!! Love them. I'm now your newest follower. I would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime.
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the light bulb one u made!!! i have the same cartridge and i never thought of doing something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw check out my blog! i just did a cute reindeer card with my christmas cheer cartridge
    http://sewingsoapmakingscrapbookingqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your holiday cards are soooo cute!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat,

    Love your cards, thanks for stopping by and adding me.
    Look forward to more inspiration from you!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these cards!!! Super cute:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...