Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What's this?


I found something new in my Comments section -- the area outlined in red below.

I didn't choose to add this; it just appeared by itself.  Does anyone know where it came from and how I get rid of it?!
Thanks if you know anything about it.


  1. Hi Pat

    Yes is it something Carri~Abusybee
    new. This is replacing the area where they would make you type in strange letters and numbers. The only way to change it is to change your comment settings from "pop up" to embedded.
    posts and comments
    comment location embedded

    I had to change mine too!

  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...