Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Tree Linky Party

Docerela is having a Christmas Tree Link Up Party, so I thought I'd join in.

Some of you already know my story, so I apologize for repeating it. We don't put up a green tree, artificial or live, anymore because our cat will eat the greens and get sick, and then we spend our holiday in the animal emergency room.  That happened to us a few years back, and we didn't want to experience that again--for us and certainly not for our kitty. So this has been our "alternative" tree. 


Since it's a wire tree, I tried to go for a rustic, natural look.  Here's a close-up of some of the ornaments.

Go link up a photo of your tree at Docerela's Creations.  And look at all the other beautiful and green trees!  lol!

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. I love your tree Pat! The ornaments are gorgeous! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Year! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree. It's fantastic and so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...