Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Teen Angel

Here's a cute card I made for a friend to give to her teenage daughter, who is of course, still her baby angel!  



The silhouette, hearts, and peace symbol were cut from Cricut Groovy Times cartridge.  I fussy cut the shirt after printing the name on patterned paper.  The winged hearts is a border cut that came from the Winter Frolic cartridge.  


On the inside, left, I made a pocket for a gift card.

I'd like to enter these challenges:
DL Art Linky party
Just B Creative - Linky Party
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the pink!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one hipped card, love the peace sign and the hearts.... And I really like how you did the pocket insert for a gift card....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute !! Love the colors and the pocket is perfect !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.bligspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so groovy!! I love the colors and design!! The inside pocket is fabulous!! She will love this - it's so awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie! Love the embossing on the hearts. Great color combo.

    Thanks for linking up in September's Just Because Linky Party.


    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the silhouette and the perfect gift card holder on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Pat!! Great card, he daughter is gonna love it!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will leave them both up Pat. I love it-- It is really groovy It is the linky challenge.
    Hugs have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a Great card! Love the pocket and great colors! Have a great weekend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super FUN and stylish card! Love the embossing and the shimmery heart!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...