Sunday, January 6, 2013

Building my Christmas Card Stash

I didn't make too many Christmas cards last year because I just didn't have the time.  Well, now I do. So I figure I might as well get a jump on Christmas for this year!  Here's one I made using the Theresa Collins December 25th cartridge that I ordered right after Christmas because I saw it on sale at Hallmark Scrapbooking!



This is an A2 size card.  I cut the Santa silhouette and circle at 3-1/4" from the December 25th cart.  All paper is from my scraps.  The Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder was used on the white background mat.  I typed the sentiment on my computer, cut and inked the edges of it, and added some red sparkly ribbon. 

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Hiding in My Craft Room HIMCR79 - Black & White Plus 1 (my plus 1 is red!)
Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge MOJO274 - Round or Square? (square)
Jingle Belles Christmas Blog - All Things New (my NEW Dec 25th cart)
Little Scrap Pieces - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Elegant and beautiful, Pat!! I love the Santa silhouette!! The embossing is fabulous!! Thanks so much for joining us at LSP and Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Little Scrap Pieces DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make some extra cards for Christmas but I am doing all I can to keep my head above the current holidays...I do have Valentines done, but am madly working on some St. Patrick's Day cards and female birthday cards for the Art MoB..whew...loving every minute of it though! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the background looks like swirly snow ... perfect for your Santa silhouette ... so glad you're starting 2013 with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Santa silhouette looks awesome! Love the embossing too! So glad you joined us in the challenge at LSP!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is simply beautiful!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pat what a smart cookie you are I just finished up so tags I started and didn't finish. Lovely Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining the lsp challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome that you are planning ahead! I hope to come up with a plan to get ahead! Great embossing! Can't wait to see your first Smash page! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your silhouette card!Yes we should all plan ahead!Great idea!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Somehow I missed this one. Love the layout of the card with Santa in the oval die cut. Loving those scallops around it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW...building your Christmas Card stash already?! Impressive! Thanks for playing with us this week at HIMCR!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh how i love your red "plus one" santa, he certainly is handsome, and a bargain, too! thanks for sharing your new goodies & your fab card with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...