Sunday, April 10, 2011

An Easter Card

Here's an Easter Card I made that I'm also entering into two challenges:  Paper Cutz Challenge #86 (use a bunny, lamb, chick, or Easter eggs) and Cricut Cardz Challenge #69 (an Easter project).


This is an A2 card (4-1/4" x 5-1/2").
The bunny is cut from Just Because cards (3-3/4" Real Dial size) and I made the "patchwork quilt" paper from my pink patterned scraps.  Jessica at Chick-n-Scrap has instructions on how to do this. 
Cut a bright pink mat (4" x 5-1/4") using Post-It Craft Paper (w/adhesive).  That was nice & easy to work with!  You should try it if you haven't yet.
The next layer is 3-3/4" x 5" using light pink and blue cardstock (embossed with Swiss Dots) to make this size. 
Applied Easter ribbon (that I won from Carri) between the 2 mats.
Used a flower punch for the flower with a little bling, and a pink petal-shaped gem for the bunny's eye.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Cute card. I like the patchwork. I'll have to look at my Just Because cart again. TFS.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABULOUS card! I love that patchwork bunny. Is that your envelope in the background? Looks good too! : )

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again...did you use the sticky label paper that Jessica recommended to create the bunny or do you have another technique?

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pattern bunny it is adorable. this really came out fabulous. good luck in your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Love the colors you used

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! That patchwork bunny looks like something I want to snuggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Pat!! How have you been?? I love this card, and good luck with your challenge's they are a lot of fun! I saw the cards that Jessica made, and I love them!! I am gonna try one soon!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Pat! I hope things are well. What a lovely Easte card Pat and love the colors! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I appreciate your visit and hope you come back again real soon.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...