The first one came from Hilda at http://hildascraftylounge.blogspot.com/ Check out her blog; she makes neat stuff!! Thank you Hilda, I really appreciate the recognition.
It''s called the Liebster Blog Award, and is given to people with talent you admire and whose work deserves gigantic praise. So now I need to pass it on to 3 other bloggers. Here are three very talented ladies that I follow:
1. Norma at http://pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/
2. Jen at http://jennyscards.blogspot.com/
3. Georgiana at http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/
Stop by their blogs, check out their projects, and show them some love. And become a follower!
The second award came from Lauren at http://scrappinwithlala.blogspot.com/ She's also a very talented blogger, so check out her site. Thanks, Lauren, for the award. When you receive a Stylish Blogger Award. you should: 1) thank and link back to the person who awarded it to you, 2) share 8 things about yourself, 3) pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered, and 4) contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Here are 8 Things You Don't Know About Me:
1. I'm pretty short; only 5'2".
2. I have short, brown hair.
3. I currently have 19 cartridges in my Cricut collection.
4. I haven't used 3 of them at all yet!
5. I love The Beatles music.
6. My all-time favorite band is The Moody Blues.
7. I saw them 8 times in concert between 1981 and 2000.
8. I had my picture taken with them!
Here are 8 blogs that I've recently discovered and to whom I'd like to pay it forward with this award:
Now it's your turn to pay it forward. Congrats and have fun with this!